1. Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation affiliate program for Holly McCaig Creative, LLC. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Holly McCaig Creative, LLC refers to the product owner and publisher).
This affiliate program is administered in part through a 3rd party affiliate software, Affiliate WP and we use LifterLMS to facilitate e-courses.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and affiliate program rules. If any of the modifications are not acceptable to you, you should terminate this agreement. Should you continue participation, this is considered as your acceptance of this change. You will be notified via email of any changes.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. We will review your application and respond within 7 business days. Not all applications will be accepted. We review your site, and what you produce to see if our courses are a good fit for your audience.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a referral ID automatically and it can be found in your account dashboard, once you are approved. This is unique to you and will allow you to be paid for referrals.
Affiliates will receive 25% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the Holly McCaig Creative, LLC and commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 25% commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
Holly McCaig Creative, LLC pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the update that email in their dashboard to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses. Payments are made monthly after the first of each month and by the 5th.
7. Order Fulfillment
Holly McCaig Creative will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Holly McCaig Creative will also be solely responsible for customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Holly McCaig Creative will be deemed to be customers of Holly McCaig Creative. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time.
8. Qualifying Sites
Holly McCaig Creative reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the affiliate program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the affiliate program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Holly McCaig Creative. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Holly McCaig Creative, LLC or any other site..
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Holly McCaig Creative, LLC brand and marketing resources
- Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at COMING SOON. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact email@example.com and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Holly McCaig Creative logo, logo marks or other Gravity Forms website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Holly McCaig Creative, LLC
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “Holly McCaig Creative ” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (hollymccaigcreative.net,hollymccaigcreativecouponcodes.com, hollymccaigcreative.com, wphollymccaigcreative.com, etc).
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Holly McCaig Creative. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
11.Holly McCaig Creative Anti-Spam Policy
Holly McCaig Creative strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Holly McCaig Creative, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, theHolly McCaig Creative Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. AtHolly McCaig Creative discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program, but also being banned from ANY other internal affiliate programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. EitherHolly McCaig Creative or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to theHolly McCaig Creatives websites, and all Holly McCaig Creative logos, other Holly McCaig Creative marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. Limitation of Liability
Holly McCaig Creative will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Holly McCaig Creative will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with theHolly McCaig Creative Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.